Sunday, April 23, 2006

Pimp My Embassy!



Ever since Bush has become Reverend-in- Chief it's been all abstniance, all the time. But what's a good little Faith Based Republican to do when he has an itch that needs scratching?

He turns to U.S. Ambassador Reno "The Ambassodor of Love" Harnish from Azerbaijan.

The Moscow newspaper Trud newspaper reported on Thursday that FBI agents began
interviews with embassy officials about the smuggling of Azerbaijani
prostitutes
into the United States and the issuing of visas.

From one of his speeches:

"-- and to create
prosperity
for all citizens of Azerbaijan."

One prostitute at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid; I meant, that stupid persons are generally Conservative. I believe that to be so obvious and undeniable a fact that I hardly think any hon. Gentleman will question it.

John Stuart Mill (May 20 1806 – May 8 1873)