Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Bush Orders Probe into Gas Pricing.



And invading Iraq would only be done as a last resort.

Does anybody out there really believe that Bush will seriously check into the oil companies profits?

The same oil companies that made this country's energy policy. The same oil companies that donated over $40 million to Bush's campaigns.

I don't think he'll probe too far, because he knows all roads lead right back to him and his failed policies.

President Bush, faced with rising public discontent over high fuel prices, today
directed his administration to help investigate possible price gouging and
ordered a temporary halt to deposits in the Strategic Petroleum Reserve.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid; I meant, that stupid persons are generally Conservative. I believe that to be so obvious and undeniable a fact that I hardly think any hon. Gentleman will question it.

John Stuart Mill (May 20 1806 – May 8 1873)