Friday, May 29, 2015

The Comprehensive 2016 Presidential Candidate Guide. In The Beginning...


there's going to be a hell of a lot of them.  They're scurrying about like (choose your own metaphor), doing their absolute utmost to find a friendly billionaire to orally satisfy.  Of course, by orally, I mean say what they're paid to say.  I mean, it's not like we can compare these honorable folks to common streetwalkers.  That would be absurd and insulting, 'cause it's my guess that most streetwalkers have principles and ethics.  And I am almost certain that any of the GOP hopefuls would melt if they came in contact with either.

That's why a burnt out, old blogger is trying to rekindle his fire in order to enjoy what is, without a doubt, going to be a gigantic and momentous clusterfck. 

I will try to cover all the contenders, the ones you've heard of, the ones you haven't, the ones you wish you had never heard of and the ones you wish you could forget.

This should be fun.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment

I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid; I meant, that stupid persons are generally Conservative. I believe that to be so obvious and undeniable a fact that I hardly think any hon. Gentleman will question it.

John Stuart Mill (May 20 1806 – May 8 1873)