Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Come to Stumpburners.





You can always catch me in the politics section at Stumpburners. If you enjoy politics, come on and join us. I think you have to register now because of spam, but it will be worth it.
Right-wingers are welcome, but not pampered.
And if you think it's just a bunch of dumb Okies talking NASCAR and football, I'll have you know that just tonight we parsed the difference between Fascism and Nazism.
C'mon over, get in a discussion and exercise your right of free speech, without the chain link fence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid; I meant, that stupid persons are generally Conservative. I believe that to be so obvious and undeniable a fact that I hardly think any hon. Gentleman will question it.

John Stuart Mill (May 20 1806 – May 8 1873)