Thursday, March 30, 2006

What's the Matter with Democrats?

I couldn't believe it, just couldn't believe it.

In the Ohio Senate race, Iraq war veteran Paul Hakett was pressured to drop out so that the Democratic leadership could run a candidate of their choosing. It's only a guess but I think that leadership ranks buttsuck potential over popularity.

Meanwhile in Vermont, state legislators want to push Congress to impeach Bush. However the Democrat Speaker of the House says:

"...lawmakers should stay focused on state issues and suggested Bush critics
work to elect a different Congress in November "that could investigate the
actions of the president and change the direction of the country."


That's right, "Stay the Course" it's worked so well in Iraq.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid; I meant, that stupid persons are generally Conservative. I believe that to be so obvious and undeniable a fact that I hardly think any hon. Gentleman will question it.

John Stuart Mill (May 20 1806 – May 8 1873)